BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 5, 2011

"A Letter Poem From A Daughter With Love by Ritolyn Paller"

Between the sky and the earth is life.
Nine falls had passed by
A small seed covered with love glanced the light.

A year in your arms, you had witnessed my first walk.
You molded and shaped me like a clay,
Gave me roots to stand still and two beautiful wings to fly.
In your walls I had reached the sky.
Yet, you taught me to bend down and let my feet stay on the ground.
In every battle that I am into,
You taught me to fight not with my swords
But with the stream of knowledge that life is not winning after all.
It is how you stand after you fall.

You gave up everything for us.
You taught me not to let my
fears and the expectations of others
to set the frontiers of my dreams.

You had painted my empty canvass
with beautiful colors and placed wonderful
notes into my empty music sheet.

Life might be too short for you
but I gasped your whole life that
I could bring through the years of my journey.
In your eyes, I saw the patient in all things.
I saw the courage that was never been lost
in considering my own imperfections and set
about them to make the greatest expression of art in me.

I can feel that you're here
Smiling within
I love you Mama
And it will be forever...

0 reactions: