BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 27, 2011

"When the One You Loved so Much Said Goodbye to You"

According to the book, "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren, God chose the two right people with the perfect genes to create us, His children. I am so blessed to have parents like my mom and dad. I am fortunate that God gave me such hardworking, supportive and loving parents. Both of them gave me the most important things in life, roots to stand still in the midst of pains and wings to fly high. I was born provided everything that I needed and wanted. They supported me all through out my growth and progress. They instilled me with so much learning and values. They taught me to appreciate things though how small or big it is. They formed and shaped me to be the person that I am right now. They are the most wonderful people in my life that will always be there for me no matter what will happen and one thing for sure, they will be the first people whom I'll going to see in my side if ever everybody will reject and neglect me.

If God will give me a chance to choose my own parents, I will still choose them and not even a single moment in my past will I change. Every single moment that I am with them is like heaven on earth.

You're amazing mom, just the way you are.
If there is one person who will ask me if how am I doing every after class, that would be my mom. She never failed to give us the love and care that we needed from her. She is my first educator who made our house not just a home but also a school of discipleship. She's the most beautiful woman for my dad and an amazing mom for me and for my younger brother. She will never be tired of serving us heartily to the extent that she can't sleep if ever one of us is not yet at home. She is a model of a good mother. She's always the one to attend our meetings, seminars, and affairs in our school. She's the one who will knock right in my door and ask me whether to review for my test or memorize my speech for that day if we have some events in school. She knows when I'm down and feels bad when I'm disappointed. She's the one who gave me advices and will tap my shoulder to keep up the good work. She's the one who prepares our breakfast and the only person whom I can rely my problems with. She's always in my side during my theater play and I can't forget that she cried after the play because of so much happiness. Mothers are always like that. They had this special trick to encourage their children in all aspects of their lives. I miss those days, those days with her.




The most beautiful woman in the whole world, my mom.



Last two years ago, my mom was diagnosed that she had a breast cancer, stage 3 already it was a malignant tumor. I, as her eldest and only daughter couldn't say how painful it was for me to hear something like that from the doctor but I needed to be strong and showed to her that there is still hope and we can surpass this trial. I was with her during her operation and the only powerful weapon that I have that time were prayers. She had survived the operation and thought that she will live long. She was so strong and optimistic even she already knew that sometime later, she will say goodbye. After two years since her operation, she cannot bare the sufferings anymore and let us be prepared for the possibilities that will going to happen. We did everything that we could possibly do but life was really too short for my mom. I talked to her and hugged her so tight the night before she died. I know that she knows how much I love her and how thankful I am to have her as my mother.

There's no word that could explain how painful it was. Yet, I needed to be strong for the sake of my dad and brother. I need to accept the reality that dying is part of life's cycle. I know for sure that my mom is already happy right now. She's living one of those mansions that Jesus Christ had promised us and feasting with Him in a banquet of satisfaction. The most painful in our life is when the one you truly love so much says goodbye to you and the only thing that you can do is to accept and let go. Parents, take good care of your children because they will someday grow and have their own lives too. For the children- value, respect and love your parents because they will not be with you forever.

0 reactions: